March 30, 2020

Good Morning Mill Pond!


We are journeying into our third week of virtual learning.  I cannot express how much all of us at Mill Pond miss you!  We miss seeing your smiles in the hallway, your excitement in the classroom, and your eagerness to share one more idea!  I know you are all working hard and trying to balance staying on a routine, completing your work, and adjusting to your "new normal."  Please be sure to check this page for updates.  Today, you will see a video posted.  It is Mr. Miller reciting the Pledge of Allegiance with his two sons.  I encourage you to continue saying the Pledge of Allegiance as it will be the start of your morning routine.  Additionally, on this page, you will find video updates that we are calling "Mindful Minutes."  You will see familiar faces in these videos!  

Quote of the Day:
"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." ~Ronald Reagan

I was so impressed to see so many of your responses to my message on Friday.  Many of you shared that you were helping around the house, helping siblings, and helping family members.  I am so proud of each and every one of you for going that extra mile and helping out at home!

I know that Mrs. Paz made a flipgrid on Friday and asked students to post pictures of their pets.  Here is a picture of me with my dog, Minnie!


Pledge of Allegiance with Mr. Miller



Always choose kind!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Niemiec

Popular posts from this blog

April 9, 2020